I’m late to the game on posting about the HUGEEEE Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but better late than never am I right?!
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is new fall and winter clothes up to 70% off original prices, and this includes some designer wear! Early Access started today at 3am EST. Early Access is for Nordstrom Credit Card holders, so if you want to shop the sale now (which I highly suggest you do because things will go fast) then GET THE CARD!
If opening a credit card just is not an option for you the sale will open to the public on July 20th. Nordstrom is pretty good about restocking items, but it is impossible for them to restock everything, this is why I stress the card so your able to shop now without having to worry about sell outs!
Below are some tips and tricks to shopping the sale like a pro, what exactly I purchased from the sale along with color and size, and other items I wish I could have gotten but had to show some self control somewhere lol!
Tips and Tricks to Shop the Sale
- Order multiple sizes if you aren’t sure which one to get! Nordstrom does free shipping and free returns, so you won’t be out any extra money! It would be pretty sad to not be happy with the size you purchased and then that item is sold out when you go to re-order!
- Use the filters on the side of the page! This is a big one for me. If you know you want sweaters and you’re not willing to spend more than $50 on a sweater, then mark those categories so you’re not wasting your time scrolling through $100 sweaters.
- Stock up on shoes and denim if you are listed to what you can buy! I say this because this is where you will spend the most money and save the most money at the same time. I know most people shop on a budget and don’t have hundreds of dollars to spend, so get what you can save more on. Save $100 on a pair of nice jeans or save $15 dollars on a basic sweater, your choice!
Items I love
What I Purchased
- Sam Edelman Boots – Golden Caramel Suede, Size 7.5 and 8 (kept the 8)
- Sole Society Booties – Porcini, Size 8
- KUT Denim – Civility, Size 4 (exchanged for a 4 petite)
- Articles of Society Denim – Newark, Size 27
- Halogen Sweater – Pink Apricot, Size Small Petite (Returned)
- BP. Pullover – Grey Bark, Size Small
- BP. Stripped Tee – Pink Cedar Liz Stripe, Size Small
- Madewell Cardigan – Antique Cream, Size Extra Small
- BP. Cardigan – Brown Cattail, Size Small
- BP. Plaid Shirt – Black Daily Plaid, Size Small
- BP. Sweater – Purple Keepsake, Size Small
- BP. Thermal Top – Grey Cloudy Heather, Size Small
- Caslon Peplum Tee – Purple Potent, Size Small (exchanged for an Extra Small)
- BP. Stripped Long Sleeve Tee – Ivory Liz Stripe, Size Small
- BP. Long Sleeve Tee – Pink Cedar, Size Small
I hope you all enjoy shopping the sale and find some great pieces! I will be back to post my favs that are available when public access opens! Happy Shopping!